How to Take Ketamine Hcl
- Injection route nurse or another health provider will give you this medicine. It is given as a shot into a muscle or vein.
- IAn injectionroute nurse or another health provider will give you this medicine. It is given as a shot into a muscle or vein.
Ketamine Hcl Contraindications
- This medicine is not right for everyone. You should not receive it if you had an allergic reaction to ketamine or if you have severe high blood pressure.
Ketamine Hcl Warnings
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you have liver disease, heart disease, lung or breathing problems, or brain or nerve disease. Tell your doctor if you have a history of drug or alcohol abuse, or if you drink alcohol daily.
- This medicine may cause the following problems: Brain or nerve problems when given to children younger than 3 years of liver problems
- This medicine may make you dizzy, drowsy, or confused for several hours. If you had outpatient surgery, you will need someone to drive you home. Wait at least 24 hours after you receive this medicine before you drive, use machines, or do anything else that could be dangerous.
- This medicine may cause you to have unusual thoughts or behaviours after your surgery or procedure. You might feel confused or excited, or you might see or hear things that are not really there. Call your doctor if these thoughts or behavbehaviourssevere or last longer than 24 hours.
- Your doctor will do lab tests at regular visits to check on the effects of this medicine. Keep all appointments.
- Unusual thoughts or behaviour, severe confusion, dreaming while awake, or seeing, hearing, or feeling things that are not there